Re: Gordius LG/quiet switches

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com> wrote:
> Howdy, if ya'll were changing pedals now, would you take little giant or
> softstep?

Definitely the LG2!

I do not consider Softstep a comparable option... well, in fact it
seems to be an option of a different kind: "an option for something
that might turn out as cool and useful some day"  ;-)   I just don't
have the money, time or patience to wait and see if that day comes
around.

However, from just the theoretical description I think I would chose
the Softstep. But I wouldn't buy an instrument I have not tried out
rather extensively and found reliable. So for me the LG2 wins.

Per