Re: REALLY REALLY OT: Quick Visio job for me?

my thing is to convert from visio svg to visio xml, so that i can inport into a mac equivalent..

thx

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark microsoft offers a visio viewer for free dl however won't help
you if yu have to edit but believe you can print from it.  Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads and brOwse for it as 'visio
viewer'.

Regards. And happy holidays, jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com