Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

I'm about here too... Ha ha was not aware of thread in LD then gave up
and thought ok ... Read my mail.. And there you all are...

One thing still to do here Per is configuration the output translation
of the OSC messages into something usable ... I think you get this
done in drop  down menus in the window next to the OSC control you are
getting... I didn't think to try midi monitor and have gone to bed
now... Tomorrow will be fun. I'm hoping to get a Three screen system.
A möbius mix/mute. A möbius script gun.. And an XY of the morphing
control on the Kore Player loaded with deep freq... Phew.. What fun!

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)