Re: Kanye West and King Crimson

Title: Re: Kanye West and King Crimson
Kanye West's videos are works of art...  really inventive and beautiful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek&feature=channel

>dude come out with your own music and stop taking others...it's just bad karma.

Dull old opinion...

I must say that this guy holds very little interest to me musically, but sampling KC ain't no crime in my book... he's written many originals too.

One more thing , West made a video a number of years back using a very obscure and cool effect, wrongly called data-moshing.  It's a very edoteric effect based on removing the keyframes from videos so they dont update nee information, and although HE didn't personally make his own video, it showed to me that the guy has some genuine interest in doing experimental things.

Strange to lambast one of the least offensive artists of the time.

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)