Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSP Pianoverb

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Rainer Straschill
<moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
> (btw, I found your quote from my last message rather misleading, to
> say the least, Per. If you wanted to make  a statement to this regard,
> please feel free to do so here or via matrix mail, but I kindly ask
> you to avoid putting quotes out of context like this).

I just thought that word stood out in a funny way! Sorry about that.
No harm meant. I guess nuances in your message got lost in the
translation and when mangled through my bizarre sense of humor it
indeed came back on the list as  "misleading".

Per