Re: soundcloud guitar looping files

Per;
Thanks.  Yes, I try to get out as much as possible - usually once a
month art gallery gig (flutes/guitar/laptop) and a regular Sat.
morning bookstore gig (acoustic guitar trio improv). If the weather's
nice, I'll do the occasional street musician/ "practice in public"
thing in the small mountain town I live in.