Re: Y2K10 fuzzy memories

Ten years ago I discovered how nice is to take audio recordings while travelling. I'm not talking about field recordings of nature or places with a specific sound. I'm talking about something similar to a photo picture: when I hear my friends' voices it's like being back to that moment. And each voices reminds me more than its sounds. This is a recording of a night in Santa Cruz at the very end of the Y2KX Loopfest, "soundtracked" with my music. Pure fun. Hope you'll enjoy it !
http://soundcloud.com/eterogeneo/y2kx-fuzzy-memories

-f