audio to midi

Didn't see any mention of this on the archives so thought I'd mention it here.  One of the things I wanted to do when I made the recent move to a laptop based looping/ processing/ recording set up was to be able to play/ trigger "SynPlant" and various samples from Sonnicouture (gamelan, hang drum etc) with the low range recorders I play.  Used the hardware Sonuus G2M for awhile before discovering this plug in:  MP3 to MIDI and WAVE to MIDI Converter: WIDISOFT Features
Using it in Ableton Live - does the trick and gets rid of another little piece of hardware.