Re: FCB1010 sysex for controlling EDP?

there u go guys,i named it EDP-Adrenalinn because i had the EDP slaving the adrenalinn drum machine,they work great together and if u can borrow one,you can see how all of the fun EDP midi sync capabilities behave.
Important :The EDP is on midi channel 3,and the adrenalinn is on channel 1,but if u only use the EDP,channel 1 is irrelevant
in case you do get an adrenalinn then just set it to listen to channel 1.

I believe this is the way is set up on the FCB1010 but i havent used it in a while so just try it and see what happens:
ill give you the first bank as an example:

Bank 0
switch 1=record
switch 2=overdub
switch 3=multiply
switch 4=undo
switch 5=pause
switch 6=reset all loops
switch 7=insert button
switch 8=  preset 1
switch 9 = preset 2
switch10= preset 3

now the presets only affect the behavior of the "insert" switch which i highlited in red

pressing preset 1 will make the insert switch turn the loop into 1/2 speed
preset 2 will make the insert switch turn the loop into reverse
preset 3 will make the insert switch behave as an "unrounded insert",that is,by pushing the switch and holding your foot you can insert audio into the loop as long as you hold your foot and release it.

try this out and let me know how it goes.

i also have banks 09 and bank 01 with other programming but id have to go back and check it out its been a while and dont want to confuse you;-)
i started messing around with mobius for about a year now and havent been doing much with my EDPs

this sounds weird but lately ive been really lazy to schlepp all of that to bar gigs and been trying to get the most out of my M9 and jamman stereo looper pedals;-)

cheers
Luis

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:53 PM, nick@1957.me.uk <nick@1957.me.uk> wrote:
On 17 Dec 2010 at 10:32, Louie Angulo wrote:

> if u have it with the UnO chip ill send you a sysex no problem.

that would be brilliant, yes I have the uno chip.

Many thanks!

All the best,

Nick Robinson

music site :    http://www.looping.me.uk