From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
Subject: Re: Get BENT by DAED for the 'olidays...
To: legion@helpwantedproductions.com
Cc: "Synth DIY" <synth-diy@dropmix.xs4all.nl>, "Loopers Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>, "AH" <analogue@hyperreal.org>

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, legion@helpwantedproductions.com wrote:
> I'm discounting the current inventory of various circuit bent units and
> the infamous DAED feedback synth while they last. Some are DIRT cheap
> ($30-$65) and the FBS is now $200 if you mention this post - Normally $250
> - only two in stock.
I own the DAED Disturbo DS-1 mod and the DAED Bass Theremin and
I think they are both amazing.         Saving my moolah to get the
DAED Feedback Synth and the DAED Juicy Wah (modded Crybaby Wah pedal).

The DAED Disturbo DS-1 is a mod of the Boss DS-1 Distortion box, which preserves
and enriches the original sound of the pedal but then has several mods that
make it an amazing noise generator.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legionhwp#p/u/2/6eUQOCOnJWY

I've become quite the fan of botique (and prosaic) distortion, feedback, overdrive and fuzz
pedals and this is one of my very favorite pedals.

What is so great is that this is a botique pedal mod that is extremely inexpensive and sounds
as good as many of the $300 pedals outside there.

It also generates it's own noise if you want so you don't need an input device (necessarily).

I truly love it.

rick walker