EDP loop capture

Would it be possible without a lot of fancy footwork to use either the
Looperlative or the RC-50 to do loop capture from an EDP (or a stereo pair
of EDPs)?

I'm thinking it would be interesting to feed from an EDP pair into
something else that could capture the loop into a stereo track that could
then keep playing while experimenting with further manipulations with the
EDP. Then, of course, there's the issue of probably wanting to mute the
EDP through path after doing that (or erase the EDP loop) so that I don't
end up with twice the volume for the captured material.

Mark