Re: (OT) REJECTING MASS MEDIA CULTURE

2010/12/21 Per Boysen perboysen@gmail.com wrote:

I planned to register my mail by a post box, rent out my flat to
someone with a regular income and start sleeping wherever I could find
a free spot for my sleeping bag. All this as a way to lower my living
costs. But as I started to administrate the setup I was informed by
authorities that it would be illegal. In Sweden a citizen has to have
a proper address where you actually live. I guess that's an old
(obsolete?) law once used to catch bums?
A resident address is needed: it's a part of your Identity Card data even in your country I guess, but your are not costrained to live in the same place you've declared.
I guess you could "legally declare" that you reside in your parent's (or friend's) house and you are still free to live or sleep where ever you want.
That address will be used by government administrations and justice courts as the place where notifications are legally done.
So, it'd be better to to check that place for possible notifications to be aware of them.
Anyway...whenever you like, I have a free bed for you and jam to play  ;-)

-f