Re: mobius questions

The thing is just amazing, no other software looper make me feel like im dealing with a piece of hardware!
what started as an EDP clone has turned into the most customizable and advance live looper sw and its become really stable as well
i think Jeff has done a fantastic job,not to talk about his support comitment, and i still cant believe he offers it for free!

cheers
Luis

P.S.there is a pic of the last Y2K10 of Jeff,Matthias and Bob together this one is going to be legendary one
i had a dream that they teamed up and created the looper frankenstein