Re: Triggering Ableton clips via a MIDI track

I'm able to trigger an audio clip on MIDI ch 16, using a keyboard. And I
have a MIDI clip sending out messages on ch 16. But I haven't been able to
get the MIDI clip to trigger the audio clip. What I'm wondering is what
exactly Zoe Keating does to "make a controller talk."

Greetings from New York State

Sent from my iPod