Amazon and Wikileaks. WAS: Boomerang Power Supply Not Included in Price

> I personally wouldn't buy from Amazon again after they tried to curtail free speech by censoring the wikileaks websites that used their servers.

Some people call it free speech, some would call it receiving and disseminating stolen property.  Just sayin...

Put a different way, would you boycott Amazon if they shut down a site that was giving away cracked software, MP3s of commercial music, or downloads of commercial movies?

(I don't work for Amazon and I have no stake in Amazon other than being a fairly regular customer.)