OT Re: the 60's 70's etc

The 70's also killed off that music (in uk anyway)
It was never on tv, hardly ever on the radio.
The media was flooded with pop and "very dull rawk",
by '75 with rise of disco it was pretty much over.

The only way to get into any of those bands was to buy
the albums based on hearsay...always a risk ;-)

The great thing about 60's 70's was that the each
band had it's own unique sound (even the crappy ones),
nowadays the bands can be described with reference
to "other bands"...and that's exactly what they sound like.

andy butler (age 49)