Re: Ok, back on topic, shoe question?

I have an odd set of feet: my little toe is the same size as the one
next
to it.  This makes for real fun when trying to find shoes that fit...
While
I have never searched enough to find the kind of marshal-artist-style
sock/shoes worn by Buckaroo Banzai - I recall a thread like this on LD
back
in the late 90s - I have found real satisfaction with a pair of Lacoste
sneakers, as they're not combat-boot-toe-shaped and are comfortable as
well.
I only wish I could find a black and a red pair (this last for my
Christmas
shows coming up).

I'd think bicycle-oriented shoes would work as well.

Oh, and I'm playing daily from Christmas Day to January 5 on ustream at
5pm
London time.  Though the temperature between the house and the studio just
doesn't permit playing in pajamas like last year!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/twelve-days-of-christmas-2010-11

Stephen Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*