Re: world's funniest looper

I hadn't heard of him yet. Thanks for sharing Bill! I love it.

On Dec 24, 2010, at 2:13 AM, William Walker wrote:

Reggie Watts, gettin it done on a DL-4, I just saw him live on the Conan O'brien Show, doing a hysterical christmas themed looping bit , reminds me of John Whooley, with a bit of Andy Kauffman, and a whole lot of vocal and comic talent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Za4RfX9mo&feature=related he was the opening act on Conan's comedy tour this year and of course all over youtube.
I'm sure someone has mentioned this guy before but I must not have been paying attention.
Bill

Todd Matthews