Re: EME moonbounce?

This is a cool idea, indeed. Natch'lly I'd love to keep it in the analog
realm, not quite sure who I could work with to utilize those old
cables....worth looking into. I do enjoy the sound of lo-fi delay,
though part of the original idea was to try to retain full original
fidelity.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com