Re: Re: TC-Helicon releases VoiceJam, audio looper for iOS

I bought it immediately and then
discovered to my chagrin
that it asks for me to plug in a microphone.

When I plug in a Blue Mic (which uses the multi-pin connector on the
iTouch/iPhone)
and record all things are hunky dory
but when I take the Blue Mic out so I can connect my iTouch
with speaker or headphones out,  the App throws up a
dialogue box that says 'plug in microphone'  and prevents you
from playing the loops you've just created.

This is my critique of the Blue Mic as well............while plugged
in you cannot have speaker out connected to anything.

Frustrating but I guess all of this stuff is in it's infancy so they're
still trying to get it right.

rick walker