Re: So, what new gear did Santa bring you?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Grant wrote:
> OK, fess up! What did you get yourself, er I mean, what did Santa bring
>you this year?

First year of my life that my family and I didn't exchange any gifts.
Even my wife and I didn't because funds have been very tight.
We had a wonderful Christmas though........and ate ourselves
rotund.......lol

But a student of mine brought me a pair of clear lucite drum sticks that
light up
bright blue when they are struck...........Those'll look cool in my
dayglo shows.

rick walker