RE: So, what new gear did Santa bring you?

I, er uhh Santa brought me an Empress Vintage Modified SuperDelay Pedal
that
will become the latest piece of gear in my guitar rig rebuild project...

What I need next are some decent, affordable monitors to hook up to my
Tascam US122-L interface and laptop for recording...any suggestions?

Somewhere in the $300USD range? Or is that too little to spend?

Thanks in advance for your trusted input!

Edward