Re: low cpu midi appegiator

Try...

http://sonicbirth.sourceforge.net/

for Mac.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:22 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Ah OK.. thanks Simeon.. Well if I had a perfect solution I might pay... nothing I have seen is quite like I see in my head.. which does point to Bidule, and me scrapping Audio Mulch as my host.. I dont REALLY want to do that, as Mulch is something I dont have to learn a) cos I know it m and B) cos its easy peasy pudding and pie!

...and everyone is absolutely sure that theres no Mac equivalent to Synth Edit? That was really a wonderful program, and when I was PC, I built up everything I needed for use in Mulch.. my god if I could be using those plugins I made back then now.. but unfortunately they are all dlls!

Mark