Happy New Years

Well Rick, speaking of geniuses, there are sure a lot in here. About 90
percent of what ya'll expound on, I have no clue, but I just want to say
that I've never seen a list that's more polite and civil and with people
more helpful and openminded when it comes to all the different ways
ya'll do things.

I hope everyone has a happy New Year and in the coming year that you all
make music that makes you, and your listeners, happy.

Andy Owens