RE: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

This looks like a strat vs sg debate to me  - it's what we call horses for courses over here. Choose your weapon gentlemen and PLAY!

HNY

Gareth

 Actually, what I'm trying to convey is not that kind of a debate. Its more from my point of view of:
"hey, you have this cool piece of gear in your possession that has a deep feature set, why not explore its capability to the fullest? perhaps discover some new methods of loop creation, and also maybe some cool work arounds that  fulfill some of the the things that the EDP provided, and if you still aren't satisfied, sell it , or better yet,  give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-):-) This is the same advice I'd give to anyone on any piece of gear (well maybe not the very last part).
Bill

PS besides Strats totally kick ass over SG's :-)