Re: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

God I love you guys. I benefit SO much from these convos, and I'm an
Ableton guy these days, with heavy EDP experience and just never had the
extra cash for an LP-1.

Just lovely constructive banter from great individuals and musicians.
Thanks all, and happy new year!

Bests. Todd.

Sent from my iPhone