Re: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

In my case the looperlative just blows the EDP away. It's not just stereo,
but having 8 tracks that I can fade together or independently, reverse,
half speed, start and stop etc. Record in sync or out of sync (per track)
and much more. I can also perform songs live that I could never do with
the EDP. Record the verse, then the chorus, then the bridge and go back
and forth and be able to overdub on any track. It's really powerful and
I'm not using all of the features. I still have my two EDP's, but they
don't get much use anymore.

As for a computer based looper, I'm not sure you'd want to do that live.

klowy (wrinklemuzik)