VOLUNTEERS: Y2K11 LOOPFESTIVAL

If anyone has a strong desire to help out as a volunteer with the
Y2K11 Loop Festival in the third week of October in Santa Cruz,
please email me off of this list.

Just put

I WANT TO VOLUNTEER:  Y2K11 LOOPFESTIVAL

in capital letters in the subject line of your e-mail.

It may be a while before someone responds but I will
  collate the names and give it to the Y2K11 Committee
when the time is appropriate.

We will need sound mixers,   front of house people,
website maintainers,   transportation people,
people to house artists and even people who really
want to throw a lot of energy into the festival
to join the committee.

thanks a lot in advance.

rick walker