Re: DD-20 (Re: (re)-discovering your gear that sits on your board (boss slicer)

For someone who is as hands on with their equipment as you are Rick, it
seems like a pair of DD-20's plus the SL-20 could make for a rather
interesting way of building and manipulating textures. But I haven't used
either pedal, so I can't speak from experience. I've certainly been
tempted to try this but I would probably want to convince myself that I
could do enough just using my feet. And at that point, I probably would be
better off using one of my exiting loop boxes and possibly an SL-20 since
I could get MIDI sync going that way.

Mark