Re: The EDP and the Looperlative

Mark et al,

Its interesting, this discussion mainly beginningly started about out of
the box functionality. One thing its made me think about is that when I
got my LP1, I had no clue, but having to get a midibuddy or something to
use it made me much more flexible in making my controls do what "I" wanted
them to do. Artistically it opened me up much more to what I could do with
the unit. Had I started with basic commands, I likely wouldnt have
explored the live recording options that I have.

Having said that, also its cool to see that the fact that the lp1
programming leads to growth and aha moments like Rick just had, by seeing
someone elses setup, and he being one of the more advanced lp1 users out
there.

Pretty cool.

No need to compare these thoughts to the edp, my edp experience is even
less than your lp1 experience!!

Andy O