Re: The EDP and the Looperlative

What I love to do with Loop Windowing is to make a real long loop (on my second EDP), with many multiplies and overdubs.. then all of a sudden hit multiply rec as fast as poss, to make a tiny buzzing loop.
Then I hit play on my drum-machine that just has a lot of G7s programmed in a row. (G7 is the midi note for UNDO on the EDP) The drum machine is not heard, its just sending midi notes to the EDP.. at 32nds of the beat. The drum machines speed in comparison to the EDP is set by my first EDPs 8ths setting as the EDP sends midi clock at this value. Then the second EDP loop windows at that speed thru the whole memory of the EDP... if the loop was very long and the new loop very short it can last an eternity!

My life these days is spent trying to find an equivalent sound in mobius... Im afraid I have been unsuccessful...

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com