Re: LP2 by July? (What are chances?)

Wow cool, wonder if you can sync an lp1 and an lp2? Cool way to have several loopers in a band.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!

Bob Amstadt tweeted yesterday that 30 purple casings were on the way to
his house, and that he was going to be taking pre-orders very soon.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com