Re: LP2 by July? (What are chances?)

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com> wrote:
> Couldnt you use pan and the stereo inputs and aux outputs and do same
>with LP1?
> At one point I  was setting LP1 up so had better output control to my
>soundman,
> with a bit of juggling and the ayx A and B you can get four outs.

Well, I would rather use two of the LP1's stereo inputs and feed them
each instrument as a mono signal coming in through a stereo channel.
But I see no point in getting a LP1 since Mobius on a laptop ticks
better with my musical ambitions.

However, two LP2's make sense because they are small. I would then
need something like a Line 6 POD xt Live to treat the two mono looper
outputs into two stereo textures to be summed. This rig would require
the LP2 to offer a through path with wet/dry control.

Per