Re: another mobius question

ahh yes, i see!

i think you can even use if/then statements to wait the number of cycles depending on the current 8ths per cycle value (a bit like per's shuffle scripts)

i'll get my thinking cap on

also wondering if this could be part of the copy script i have, so when i copy track 1 to track 2, it chops the end off track 2 at the same time - that would be neat

sim