Re: EchoLoop

It seems to be.

I am utilizing the latest (October of 2010) beta version from within
MaxMSP.

When a final publicly available version will be ready is anyone's guess.

The correct person to ask is Matthias Grob (or possibly Andy Butler).

I too am sort of building my whole new software looping future around
EchLoop.

The latest beta expires in a few months (April I think).

So I am pretty keen on getting the next update (or the permanent
version) ASAP as well.

Matthias and Co. are working on it (along with the hardware version)
and have been encouraging me to be patient.

I'm planning on buying the hardware version too when the time comes.

Al I can do is encourage patience as well.

The VST works like a dream BTW, exactly like an EDP (only better) and
in stereo too!

Cheers,

Ted