Re: EchoLoop vs mobius

Gareth Whittock <buddhamachine@live.co.uk> wrote:
What's the difference between echoloop and mobius guys? I can't find any info in the 6 mins I have before going back to work..

Peace

At the risk of sounding like a dull old bore on the subject, Echoloop does real loop windowing.

Echoloop is basically a stereo EDP. It even responds to exactly the same midi-note numbers, so you can unplug you midi cable from your hardware loopers and plug them into echoloop.. (I wish it had midi learn however, maybe it will), no scripting but within an environment like Bidule could certainly achieve much of the same power as scripting.

Mobius is a totally different looper, started from the point of view of a EDP clone, but now totally different beast entirely, where scripting is certainly the major selling point...

Both of them will be easy to work with if you come from an EDP background, both will be hell if you dont!

Opps I see that Per beat me to it.. I post anyway...

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com