Audio example clip (Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> i'd love to hear a clip of what you're doing with it, if you get time to
>> post one
>
> Sure, I'll record some Stick with your script - or what will be left
> of it - later.

Here, I just uploaded a two minute recording with your script:
http://www.box.net/shared/o80igvm89s

"Playing the Chapman Stick to demonstrate Simeon Harris CopyPan script
for the Mobius looper. This script simply copies a recorded loop (here
the first bar riff), pans out the original and the copy and finally
shortens the copie's length a bit so it will slowly drift apart with
the original."

I changed some things in the script, below is my custom version that
you hear in the audio clip. Found the fix for your "Wait cycle" issue;
simply put that as line five instead as line two! And then I narrowed
the left-right pan to make it sound better live on a PA system (where
few will sit at "the sweet-spot" of the stereo field)

_____________________
!name copypan

set switchquantize off
set trackcopy sound

# set emptytrackaction copy if version 1.43

set pan 30
Wait cycle
NextTrack
instantmultiply4