Re: Audio example clip (Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius)

Nice tone Per... Also interested in what was achieving the wonderful
bloom effect for the later melody, like a ducking cloud loop or
something? I created something like this using firewirx, but as im
hooked on stomp boxes these days i have my eyes on an Electro harmonix
freeze...

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)