Re: another mobius question - a new one!

No, sorry, I can't. I meant to say that as "that would be cool, need to
try that!" We'd need a local variable (local to one track) for that I
guess - is that possible.

Apropos 1.43 - it seems to me that suddenly all my favourite "switch all
functions to sus mode" possibilities are gone - what has changed here?

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs