Re: Non UNO Mac Editor... Anyone?

Sorry I thought I made it clear.. I have a VERY OLD FCB... with firmware 1.0 definately no UNO chip. I know that iFCB dont work with 1.0 but it will with 2.0 . In dont think I need UNO chip unless I can edit on a mac.. Bruno say it works well...

As for Softstep Luis... I really want it to succeed, so I have not trumpeted my decision on that. I sent it back. Not based on the flaky software, I think that will be ok in the long run. I didnt like the feel of the buttons. I discovered that I NEED a physical CLICK. I suggest they put a tiny Solenoid on the pedal. to "fake" some feeling of a click...

So Im back to the FCB, a few switches are dodgy.. I may open it up and fix it.. but Im also waiting for to afford Gordius.. and for them to release mac software too.. in the pipe I think...