Re: Re: OT: Sheer talent: Kurt Hugo Schneider, Sam Tsui, Sara Bareilles...

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, buzap@gmx.net wrote:
> To be fair: there's quite a bit of beatboxing (esp. in King of...).
> And the clicking rhythm on the recorder was pretty cool.

True, true.   Seriously,  I was just being humurously self deprecating
about that post and it struck me as
funny and absurd that a weird found sound guy would be competitive with
another found sound guy.

I'm just stuck in bed waiting for the anti biotics to kick
in.............too much time on my hands
but all of it with a crummy headache and sore throat.............lol.