Re: another audio example of mobius scripts in use

Fantastic...

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:
That was really great, exactly the kind of looping I'm looking to
explore when I finally get the software configured (I sold all this
gear of mine to force a move to software and wound up buying more
hardware with the cash instead, Doh!  How does that happen?).  But
this is inspiring me back to software.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos

--