klobucharian idyll

I'm NOT sharing my kitchen or toilet with 100 people - have you ever lived in student accomodation?! ;-)
I can't help wondering what 100 loopers playing together would sound like though - "dense" might be the word!
It's great to see all these new looping pedals coming out imo - soon the avante guarde will be joined by the throng..

peace