Re: Roland GR-55 guitar synth (Re: klobucharian idyll)

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:26 PM, tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>
wrote:
> While I can appreciate how the rumored onboard looper on this thing
>might be
> of general interest to the LD list.
>
> Has anyone considered how cool it is to have the equivalent of 2 synth
> engines, a VG hex COSM engine, and complete processing for regular
>magnetic
> pickups all in one box?

Certainly! I'd take two for the Stick :-)
It feels like this is the ultimate argument for finally getting a GK-3!
Can't wait to read/see some more critical and in-depth test
reviews/videos of the GR-55. I think Steve Stevens demo on YouTube
shows off the synth sounds more than the ones I recently posted.

Per