Re: Proud and loud!!

Andy did you captue any video of Zoe's performance, if so pleas post
as well as anything else from NAMM.

Thx. Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com