Re: strymon el capistan delay pedal-(sound on sound loop mode like atape loop)

That's what you would expect from Eventide! The GR-55 has global
effects that can as well be used on the guitar's analog output signal,
but I don't know if it has any tape delay style effect?

Here's a good write-up on the GR-55 BTW
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/01/for-the-digital-guitarist-a-roland-synth-and-processor-in-one-box/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+createdigitalmusic+%28createdigitalmusic.com%29&utm_content=Bloglines

best
Per