Re: LP2 at namm

Im interested in the LP2s midi capabilities,i think thats what would
also make it a seller and beat the upcoming new stomp loopers
competition,none of them seem to be midi.
if i may suggest some essential midi functions which are also in the EDP

Start/stop
MuteReAlign -  Immediately Mute and restart the loop at next Global
MIDI StartPoint
QuantMIDIStartSong - Wait to next Local Loop StartPoint and then send
a StartSong
MuteQuantMIDIStartSong -  Immediately Mute, then wait to next
StartPoint and send StartSong
Retrigger

if it did this the LP2 combined with the Adrenalinn would b the bomb!
Luis