Re: mainstage CPU,how good is it for live looping?

thanx guys,would yo be so kind as to send a pics of your setups? i
think ive seen yours Per but didnt pay attention previously since i
was not using mainstge.
Ok so think ill start with a blank concert and build up from there see
if that improves my CPU
too bad,the new guitar stomps and presets are great...