Re: M9/M13/HD500

Louie Angulo wrote:
> Bill i never really understood either why stereo looping  was so
>important

A lot of the time it isn't.

The way I use stereo echoes really loses a lot when it's reduced to mono.
I'm  very careful to let the rhythm of
the echo form an integral part of the music rather than being
just an fx.
I vary the sounds all the time,
so post processing would be a poor substitute.
Also the 2 EDPs are used to create spatial fx.

When playing through a mono pa it's drag.

I haven't had any of the phase cancellation problems that
Bill talks about when playing stereo, perhaps because
I use mostly 100% panning and no reverb.

andy