Re: M9/M13/HD500

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I know for us guitarrists is maybe not always that important, but
> Sjaak does beautiful dreamy synth soundscapes where space and dimesion
> is crucial
> I remember listening to him and being lost in his sound, it sounded
> huge and it would be a pity to sacrifice his signal  with a mono
> looper;-)

Hi Luis,
Good point, that's exactly why I need stereo loopers. Compared to last
year when you saw me perform at the Antwerp Loopfest, I've further
developed my setup. I'm now using a parallel system allowing me to
record and overdub with separate left and right loopers per stereo
track. The default loop length are 10 and 28 seconds but can be tapped
as well, so each L or R channel has it's own delay length, filter
settings, feedback etc. In addition to that, the post-processing is
now also separated in left and right, I'm using reverbs, analog delays
or grain delays for that, and panning to create the final mix. For
tracks with melodic content, I still use a single instance of the
Augustus looper and some pre and post FX.

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/